For those of you that are not aware, I am currently enjoying my Christmas vacation in Utah. I took my finals early and flew out last Friday. It has been so great to be home and with family. Saturday night I went with my mom and sisters to the MoTab Christmas Concert. It was so much fun. But I was sad because we forgot the camera. Well in order to share my excitment about why I love my Christmas vacation so much I decided to put a list of my favorite things on my blog. So here goes in no particular order:
1. Sleeping In
2. No Homework
3. Cafe Rio
4. Asiago Cheese Bagels with Sun-dried Tomato Schmear from Einstein Bros. Bagels
5. Going to Workout with Brandy
6. No Homework
7. Reading in My Mom's Recliner
8. Taking Naps
9. Running Errands with My Mom
10. Making Blackberry Syrup with Mary
11. Did I mention No Homework
12. Playing Mario Galaxy
13. Going Sleding with Brandy
14. Taking My Nieces to The Library
Here are some pictures from our sleding attempt. I say attempt because we were never able to actually find a hill to sled down. We just played around in the snow. Which was quite the adventure as most of the snow was almost waist deep. Talk about a work out.
Saidey, Brandy and Tallie
Starting out on our adventure: Vance, Adrian, Me, Saidey, Tallie, and Hailey
I dared Vance to do a belly flop into the snow. He was more than happy to do it.
Adrian, Saidey and Tallie pausing for a picture. I pulled at least one little girl in this slide. The snow was so deep they had a hard time getting through it.
Saidey kept telling me how much she missed me while I was gone. She told me that I was supposed to live by her. She even offered for me to live in one of the two houses by her. I thought that was very nice of her.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday season and find time to spend with the ones to love the most. And remember to take time to reflect on the real reason for this great holiday season. Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment