I recently tried mountain biking for the first time and now I am addicted. There is a beautiful nature park, Jacobsburg, about 20 minutes from our house with some easy trails for me to learn on that I absolutely love to go to. I do not have a mountain bike yet (it is not hard to convince Kellen to buy more bikes) so I borrow one from my wonderful visiting teacher, Bronwyn. Here are some pictures of a recent ride in Jacobsburg with my friend Blair. The leaves were just starting to change colors making it totally picturesque.

2 comments:
So fun! We have a bunch of trails right by our new place too! We're thinking that Christmas might be a bike {and bike trailer} christmas!
I love it!!!!!! I wish I could go with you. It looks amazing and fun. Love you and miss you!!!! I wish you were coming here for Thanksgiving instead of mom going there. But I'm glad that she can go see you guys. Have fun with my mom!!!!!
Post a Comment