Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blueberry Boy-Bait

Our ward is holding their 3rd Annual Pioneer Day picnic today so I needed to make a dessert to take.  Blueberries have been on sale lately at my local grocery store so I decided to make something with this yummy fruit.  I turned to TasteSpotting to find my perfect recipe.  After looking at many appetizing recipes, I chose to make Blueberry Boy-Bait.  No kidding that is the real name of these delicious little pieces of blueberry heaven.   The recipe was easy to follow and there were step-by-step pictures to go along with it.  I consider myself a chef/baker in training, so successfully making these ward party treats is a step in the right direction.  Moral of the story is if you haven't visited TasteSpotting before you should.  And you should tell me when you discover any fun recipes. 
 

1 comment:

rob said...

Personally I've always been a fan of the foods in the ultra-portable category such as the "crispy pizza cone" (how can you not love a delicacy with its own motto of "the food you love in a cone"). If possible I think that one is eclipsed by "the breadbag", bread that "can be hooked on your bike's handlebars" or carried around like a little purse. Food just keeps getting better and better...

http://www.crispycones.com/
http://www.katjagruijters.nl/en/content/experimenten/experimenten_01.html