
Mary and I spent the rest of the day walking around Bethlehem looking at the shops. On Sunday Mary taught me how to make a roast. I have TRIED to make one once before and it came out horrible. But this one was fabulous and we had mashed potatoes and gravy. I am excited to try again without Mary's watchful eye. I think that I will do okay; Mary made it look really easy. But she has mad cooking skills.
The other big thing that happened this weekend is that I got my airplane tickets for my trip this summer. I will be departing from Salt Lake City on May 18th heading to Paris, France. Mary and I will spend a few days in Paris seeing the sights. I will then take a train down to Parma, where Kellen will be staying. Kellen leaves on April 22nd. We will be in a small agrotourismo outside the town of Salsomaggiore. I will work with Kellen for two weeks and then we will take off and tour around for a week ending up in Rome. I fly back to Salt Lake on June 15th. I am very excited about my trip. If you have any suggestions on where you think we should go on let me know.
1 comment:
Wahoo, I am glad your presentation went well! I am SO jealous you are going to Europe AGAIN! What are you going doing there?
Post a Comment