Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Kellen and I made it to the first big anniversary last week.  It has been five years since we covenanted to love each other and sacrifice and put each other's needs before our own and it has been wonderful...well most of the time.    As I reflected on the past five years I decided to make a little inventory of our time together.  So here goes:

  • 5 years of marriage
  • 8 apartments
  • 2 states
  • 8 vacations
  • 2 LOTOJA’s
  • 5 century bike rides
  • 2 bachelors degrees
  • 1 masters degree
  • 4 different colleges/universities
  • 4 field seasons
  • 10 different places of employment
  • 3,950 I love you’s
  • 1,675 kisses goodnight
This is not an all inclusive list but is a hint to the adventure Kellen and I have had so far.  I look forward to this list growing and including new fun things as we continue to spend our lives together.

No comments: