- For the past six months we've been house sitting for Kellen's advisor. It has been fun to have all the great things that go along with having a house: backyard, grill, washer and dryer, dishwasher, plenty of room. We were able to have 17 people over for Thanksgiving, with 6 of those people staying with us.
- Kellen successfully defended his thesis this past spring and has started on his dissertation
- I was given a new calling as the Young Women's President. Ya, I know. It's crazy. I have had to really stretch but I have loved every minute of it.
- After a new stake presidency was called, Kellen got an unexpected call to serve as the new Stake Executive Secretary. He had been serving in this calling on the ward level but felt overwhelmed by the new challenge.
- I submitted and received approval on a proposal to look at the relationship between specific variables and patient's perception of living with heart failure. I am currently in the data collection phase. It's cool. I am a legit researcher.
- I only have one more semester at Moravian College. I will graduate in May with my Bachelor's degree in Nursing. I have already submitted my application for graduate school. I am just waiting to hear back. I applied to an Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program.
- Kellen submitted his first paper to a scholarly journal and is also just waiting to hear back.
Well that is the news with our us. I hope this holiday season finds everyone healthy and happy. Take time to be with those you love most and remember the true reason for this wonderful holiday season. Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment